The Business Operations Portal
The Business Operations Portal was created to help regional and office managers provide more effective organizational care
while reducing redundant work. Available on the intranet and through Virtual Private Network (VPN) access, this portal includes
a number of specialized SharePoint sites, including:
- Policies and Procedures Library: The primary repository for all corporate policies and procedures.The library is
structured to allow easy lookup of policies and centralized management and maintenance by the Office of The Chief Operations
- Site Measures Library: The site measures library replaced a large set of binders that was routinely sent out to each
operational site with key measures and performance statistics.
- Site Budget Reports: Site budget reports indication progress against Monthly and Year to Date goals
- Operational Bulletins: A site where staff can post articles and information on “hot topics” in healthcare, organization
developments, action items, corporate issues, and public health issues.
- Operational Calendar :Operational calendar with key dates for reports, meetings, and planning sessions. This site
provides a full calendar of Classes, lectures, and other educational opportunities.